Senior Collector (Recoveries)
We are seeking an experienced Recoveries Specialist to assist in developing and building our In-House Recoveries team. You will be responsible for contacting customers with defaulted accounts, initiating appropriate action, maintaining records, implementing new processes and procedures, and providing a high level of customer service to help our customers get back on track. You will be part of an innovative In-House Recoveries team developing best practices & processes.
As a Recoveries Specialist you will:
- Maintain a queue of defaulted accounts
- Review the status of defaulted accounts and initiates collection action
- Maintain daily call standards and all applicable performance metrics
- Prepare correspondence on defaulted accounts requiring special handling
- Create and maintain tracking processes and procedures
- Have a full understanding of the FDCPA
You’ve been there and done this…
- 5-7 years of experience in a lending/customer service/collections environment
- Collection Call center or banking experience a plus
- Commercial collections experience a plus
- Experience with high-balance collections a plus
- Understand the legal process as it pertains to collections and recoveries
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal directly yet professionally with customers
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills a plus
- Deadline oriented self-starter, able to work independently and interact directly with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Thrives in a strong culture of open communication, teamwork, curiosity to make things better, getting things done, and brings their passion to work
Why Join Us?
We’re transforming Finance everyday that makes the economic engine of countries do better! Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit:
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.