Senior Account Manager
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
As the Senior Account Manager you will work with our medium and large-sized clients to help them maximize the value of their invoice to cash process with the goal of ensuring their highest satisfaction. In addition, you will directly impact revenue at Billtrust and expand Billtrust’s footprint in these accounts by selling add-on modules and products. This is accomplished with a mix of onsite meetings, web meetings, trade shows and conferences as well as regularly occurring conference calls and emails. As the client’s advocate inside Billtrust you will also work closely with Product Management, Project Management, Client Services and other stakeholders to ensure we are delivering and meeting client expectations.
- Enhance client satisfaction levels by understanding their strategic goals and helping them optimize results from their currently-licensed services.
- Expand the use of Billtrust's services within your clients' organizations by ensuring optimization of features and services.
- Analyze and assess gaps where the client may not be utilizing the full feature list or gaining full benefits from the suite of Billtrust solutions.
- Travel of 2-4 nights per month is typical.
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven ability to manage clients who are using a software-driven solution.
- Experience in successful “farming” to generate revenue from existing clients.
- The ability to quickly learn complex solutions in order to sell, support or manage similar projects within technology-centric organizations.
- Successfully used advanced communication skills to work with a wide variety of technical and business people internally and externally.
- Highly organized and accustomed to managing many projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is preferred.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.