Conga is a fast-growing leader in the Digital Transformation category with over 11,000 customers, 750,000 users, and 1,300 five-star customer reviews. Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite creates outstanding ROI for our customers by automating business processes for digital data, documents, reporting, and contracts. As a top 3 global Salesforce Strategic ISV with the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, Conga has tremendous momentum. For example, our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
With a global team of 500 employees, an experienced senior management team, strategic investors including Insight Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, a global headquarters in Broomfield Colorado, and offices across the US, in London and in Sydney, Australia; Conga is poised to be one of the next great B2B SaaS success stories.
We are a fast-growing cloud software company with a world-class information security and compliance program that protects our customer information and helps us distinguish ourselves in the tech landscape. This position will play a critical role in maintaining our information security program and responding to customer security related questions. This position will require close collaboration with management, IT, and other departments in documenting and auditing against the security and compliance programs. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them big problems to solve.
- Responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's information assets
- Meet strategic information security and compliance objectives through the development of security policies, procedures, plans, training, and compliance initiatives
- Respond to and complete customer-based security questionnaires in a timely fashion using existing Conga methodologies
- Daily monitoring and responding to alerts from logs, IDS/IPS systems, AV and other systems
- Assist in risk assessments, user awareness training, incident management, and business continuity and disaster recovery exercises
· Monitor and respond to cloud-based alerting technologies deployed by Conga
· Manage and maintain existing systems, including networks and cloud-based technologies
- Manage physical security systems across the enterprise including ownership of the video surveillance, badging system and badge management
- Serve as the technical expert in strategic planning, security technology evaluation, deployment and management
- Assist in the creation and management of customer-facing security and information privacy initiatives
- Ensure the continuing operation of corporate information security systems and coordinates their timely recovery during uncertain conditions or events.
- Stays abreast of changes in the internal or external threat landscape that would affect our security posture and recommend mitigation strategies
- Understand emerging security trends and integrate into the strategic direction of the information security and compliance department
- Other duties as assigned
- Security and IT generalist knowledge base
- Familiarity with cloud-based IT environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with various compliance programs and requirements, not limited to SOC, HIPAA and ISO
- Proven ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple and complex projects simultaneously in a quickly changing environment
- Experience supporting physical security systems for access control and video surveillance
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, including software engineers, marketing, account management, and sales operations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.