Salesforce Technical Evangelist
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Salesforce Platinum Team Technical Evangelist will have the responsibility to support the Salesforce Platinum Team in their pursuit of technically enabling the Salesforce field organization by providing training materials development & delivery, subject matter expertise, demo delivery, and develop strong relationships. It is important that one has a strong partner-centric mentality and genuine curiosity for the breadth of the partner’s real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer & partner success and it is important that you embody that as we continue to grow.
We are open to Broomfield, CO and Seattle, WA for this role.
- Work directly with Salesforce Platinum Team by providing subject matter and product expertise
- Strategize, develop, deliver and adjust knowledge transfer capabilities from Conga to the Salesforce technical sales organization
- Navigate the technical sales organization at Salesforce and build relationships at from front line to top-level leadership
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Engage with Salesforce directly when necessary to provide support for Conga sales activities
- 3 years plus of Sales Engineering/Technical Customer and or Partner Support
- Software demo experience
- High level of business acumen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.