The Evolve Reviews Team is growing! We are looking for a self-motivated people-person who is looking to start a career in hospitality. As a Reviews Associate, you’ll have two primary responsibilities: supporting our homeowners when they have questions or concerns about guest feedback and working to maximize the efficiency of the Reviews Team as a whole. The ideal candidate is eager to help our clients navigate this crucial part of the vacation rental industry, and communicates just as well over email as they do over the phone. You’ll need to use empathy and strategic thinking to overcome less-than-favorable reviews and coach our homeowners on how they can create an experience guests love. You’ll learn the ins and outs of vacation rental performance optimization while contributing in major ways to the success of our clients.
- Respond to homeowner questions and requests about reviews via phone and email
- Work with owners to craft public responses to negative guest feedback
- Complete and refine administrative tasks to increase efficiency and improve the overall performance of the network
- Any additional task assigned by the Manager of Guest Reviews
- Clear, concise and empathetic communicator able to earn the confidence of Evolve homeowners and future guests with your strong writing skills
- You are excited to become one of the Evolve leading experts in reviews
- You look forward to creating and building new processes around a core function of the business
- You are motivated by building rapport with clients and helping them succeed
- You work well independently and have excellent time management skills
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.