QA and Tech Support Specialist
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Associate
The Ad Ops QA & Tech Support Specialist plays an integral role in our advertising efforts by troubleshooting campaign issues across programmatic, search and social channels, and provides technical support to our leadership and product teams for new advertising initiatives and operational tools. This person is critical in our efforts to help Adtaxi drive continued revenue growth and ensure we stay on the cutting edge of digital advertising technology. We’re looking for self-starters with a great attitude, who are willing to think outside the box and find new ways to raise the bar on campaign performance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide advanced technical support to Adtaxi’s programmatic, search and social teams for all campaigns, including Google Analytics discrepancies, tracking tag issues, creative troubleshooting, etc.
- Manage implementation of more complex elements for strategic campaigns, including advanced container tag set up.
- Work in concert with departmental leads to develop solutions that will improve our operational efficiency, campaign management tools and general processes.
- Test new products and vendors to ensure they meet Adtaxi's operational requirements, and work with the Adtaxi product team to ensure new products are thoroughly vetted for operational use.
- Provide training on new and existing products for all Adtaxi operations teams.
- Create clear usage guidelines for new products and vendors, and train members of the operations team.
- Continually refine our QA processes and tools to ensure the highest quality of campaign management across all channels.
- Four-year college degree, preferably with a focus in web design or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in the digital marketing and advertising industry.
- Proficient in troubleshooting tags with tag management systems such as Signal, Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium or other systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
- AdWords, Facebook and Trade Desk certifications preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within firm deadlines.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- This is a full-time position located in Downtown Denver, CO
- Opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and visionaries
- Free onsite gym
- Full benefits package
Sound like you? Please apply and let’s talk!