Professional Services Solution Engineer
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
As a Professional Services Analyst it will be your responsibility to represent the Professional Services Delivery teams by supporting the Account Executives in their pursuit of new business and upsell opportunities. A primary component of the role will be scoping professional services engagements and preparing statements of work. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise, and technical feasibility of the proposed solution. It is important that you have a customer centric mentality and genuine curiosity for the breadth of the customers’ real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success and it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to grow engagement
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to client teams
- Understand the customer's Salesforce configuration and communicate how to best leverage the Conga products and services with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs
- Convert customers’ business requirements into implementation plans and write Customer Statements of Work
- Document and communicate technical design with Services Delivery team members
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact during the sales process
- Help customers and prospects find a solution to their business challenges via our growing solution set – including products and services
- Design complex technical solutions that are intended to increase adoption
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Engage with customers and prospects directly when necessary to provide support for sales activities
- Capture all relevant details pertaining to existing opportunities in support of Sales Executives and facilitate effective implementation and support via knowledge transfer
- Communicate clearly and effectively; both written and verbal
- Work efficiently with an internal team to accelerate project delivery and communicate project status to management
- Review and analyze business systems and process, work with internal teams to optimize and drive efficiencies
- Extremely proficient with Salesforce CRM, ideally with multiple Salesforce certifications
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Software implementation experience
- Keep abreast of new technologies and Conga products
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.