Partner Success Manager
Partner Success Manager
Xero is a dynamic and ever-expanding global company. We have developed an award winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solution which is revolutionizing the way small businesses complete their accounting requirements. Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere. Our universe revolves around our customers and our simple mission to make their businesses more productive.
Xero has grown rapidly, with offices in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA and customers in over 180 countries.
In order to stay ahead of our competitors, we need to continue to provide practical yet intuitive Accounting Platform and Technology solutions to:
- Accountants and Business Advisory firms that offer Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax, Audit, Advisory and related services (typically referred to as "Advisory Partners")
- Technology and Sales focused organizations looking to leverage SaaS technology platforms to build solutions and target specific distribution channels - such as Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality, Insurance, and eCommerce for example (typically referred to as "Alternative Channel Partners")
How you'll make an impact
The Partner Success Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the our partner's adoption and implementation, and continued satisfaction with the Xero Cloud Accounting solution our ecosystem of Add-on Partners. The Partner Success Manager (PSM) works with the Senior Account Manager as a part of the Senior Account Team and is introduced to the partner during the pre sales/recruit phase. As the implementation process ramps up the PSM becomes the primary point of accountability to the partner throughout the initial implementation and through any subsequent follow on work.
The PSM owns and manages Xero's relationship with the partner's Xero Champion(s) and Executive Leadership, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Xero. The PSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client to various internal Xero teams and resources. In this role the PSM is a critical resource in helping to drive support and change within Xero when necessary to help the partner achieve their business objectives. The PSM will work closely with the Xero Leadership teams for the Partner Consulting, Education, Product, Marketing and Community and CX teams.
The PSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist partners in solving point-in-time challenges, to increase the effective use and adoption of the Xero solution. The Partner Success Manager will be measured on the client's utilization of the solution, adding additional clients, engagement with Xero as a business partner, and overall partner satisfaction.
What you'll do
- Create account strategies and plans for Senior Account Manager Partners in order to achieve stated partner and Xero business objectives
- Exceed sales quota, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying partners' business challenges and aligning Xero solutions and services to create and deliver significant value
- Manage and expand relationships "high and wide" in partner organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other Xero functions and manage resources to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Ensure regular rhythm of business reporting/dashboard metrics internal to Xero and external to partner to ensure sales and implementation objectives and timelines are on track and obstacles and issues are identified early.
- Manage Quarterly Business Review content and meetings (as required) with Partner Executive teams and Senior Xero Leadership
- Articulate the Xero value proposition with industry context
- Ensure a formal account engagement plan is developed for each Advisory and Alternative Channel Partner for each tat PSM is engaged with
- Ensure Partners and staff attend introduction webinars, events & certification training
- Educate accounts on all partner resources available
- Monitoring existing accounts progress through the sales cycle
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Maintaining and updating CRM system of all practice staff and contact details
- Respond in a timely manner to all account inquiries
- Driving attendance for Xero Sales led events and Partner Forums
- Work closely with Senior Account Manager and Partner Enablement to deliver marketing business plan
Success looks like
- Meeting monthly revenue, retention and satisfaction targets
- As per above monthly KPI's – reported on a weekly or monthly basis
- Extensive industry knowledge, contacts and networks
- Ability to influence and drive sales within partner channels
- Strong business development skills
- Proven account management, sales performance and results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Strong market knowledge in current Practice and SME software competitor platforms
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with partners
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Be process driven and takes ownership
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- CPA preferred or experience in accounting information systems or ERP systems
It's time to introduce yourself:
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please send us your resume if you:
Are passionate about selling into the emerging online accounting market and creating a #beautiful accounting experience to current and future Accounting Partners.
Show your passion for the #human side of sales through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs of your customers and how Xero can best improve their business.
Seek the #challenge of complex problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced/high growth work environment.
#Champion sales thinking by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable quality from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and deliver results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.