Order Processing Expert
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while managing existing service changes for a large base of customers. The Order Expert will facilitate move, add, change and upgrade requests from the sales team. They will also be responsible for assisting with ASR’s, disconnects, and other requests ad hoc requests related to Service Orders. In addition to these responsibilities, the Order Expert will work closely with product teams on renewals and trade-ins. They will also be the main point of contact to assist sales folks when troubleshooting errors within the system as they relate to service orders. In the event that Zayo purchases another fiber asset, the Order Expert team will also be called on to assist the Billing Integrations team with service entry and invoice verification prior to billing go-live.
- Run bulk MAC requests using the Salesforce Data Loader.
- Process Auto-Renewals for Services set to expire.
- Maintain data integrity across embedded base for services renewing via automated jobs.
- Troubleshoot errors within Salesforce to aid sales people when creating or moving orders.
- Work closely with product teams within Zayo to get approved pricing for renewals, upgrades, etc.
- Facilitate orders received via the ASR queue and review to make appropriate changes at the service level.
- Stage orders for disconnect requests and ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Assist the Billing Integrations team to create orders and review invoices prior to sending bills following the close of an acquisition.
- Handle service change requests that come in through the ASR queue and get orders created and moved quickly.
- Coordinate with various product teams to facilitate the Trade-in Program and ensure order accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in telecom space preferred.
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system; experience with Salesforce a strong plus, not required.
- Experience with change order processing preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications products.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave