Reports to: VP, Finance
Location: Denver, CO
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You’ll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how companies use mobile data to attract, authenticate and engage their customers. And you’ll be doing it all from our Denver Tech Center office stocked with plenty of snacks.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
We’re looking for someone to be the first point of contact for our growing office. This role will be a mix of receptionist and office support. The person in this role is generally the first person that people meet when they come into the office. As such, someone who enjoys engaging with new people is ideal. You will interface with people of all levels – from the handymen who work in our office building to venture capitalists who serve on our Board of Directors. We are a fast-growing fintech company and there is plenty of opportunity to learn our business as we grow the company.
As a member of the Finance & Admin team, the Office Coordinator will:
- Answer telephones and direct calls, greet office guests and provide refreshments for meetings.
- Regularly check inventory of office supplies and kitchen snacks, purchase supplies and restock as needed.
- Provide administrative support for office events and client meetings from ordering catering to setting up audio and visuals for video conferences.
- Maintain tidiness of shared office spaces – kitchen, refrigerators, conference rooms.
- Manage relationships with building management and outside vendors.
- Ensure new hire onboarding paperwork is complete and desks are set up before they start.
- Coordinate office space initiatives.
- Assist Finance and Admin and team as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Some experience in office management is helpful.
- Must be comfortable in a small office in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate and address relevant tasks without prompting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and able to adjust to shifting priorities.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
In today’s business world, a few bad actors can force businesses to treat all customers with suspicion. This leads to client and employee frustration, higher operating costs and lower revenue.
Payfone delivers seamless, non-intrusive verification using each mobile phone’s inherent identity to provide top-tier protection for businesses and their customers.
Remove friction and drive user engagement with Payfone Instant Trust. It’s the best way to enhance the customer experience while lowering risk, friction and fraud.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.