You are a Network Engineer searching for a company who will value your commitment to networking excellence. You bring to the table a strong foundation of network engineering and operations background but are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills at company that can provide mentorship and access to a highly intelligent team of networking professionals. The Network Engineer will join a fast paced team, responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of Webroot’s network infrastructure across numerous offices around the world. You aren’t afraid of a challenge, and this position will provide you with an engaging opportunity to team up with other IT divisions with the goal of driving the greatest possible efficiencies across Webroot’s corporate WAN’s and LAN’s. As with any great challenge, there comes great reward as your technical chops will continue to grow and develop. This team puts a high value on building up its talent base internally. If you are looking for a company that will invest time into helping you achieve your goals as an IT professional, apply today!
The Network Engineer will work as part of the IT team. They will provide enterprise support to resolve network
requests or incident and escalate when required. They will primarily be operationally focused, but will also be
involved with some project work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional, hands-on IT Role, preferably focusing on Network and Network Security
- Excellent customer service skills addressing the needs of both the external and internal customer with strong communication and process skills
- Working knowledge of a range of networking technologies, including:
- Multi-vendor switches and routers
- Able to demonstrate understanding of key networking concepts, including
- Layer 2 and layer 3 switching and routing
- Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF
- Security solutions such as firewalls, and VPN
- IP Subnetting
- Solid troubleshooting and analytical skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Cisco/Foundry/Brocade experience
- BGP, OSPF and MPLS configuration experience
- Checkpoint NGX exposure
- F5 Big-IP LTM and GTM exposure
- Aruba exposure
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' PC's mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you’d expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.