Off-Net Service Delivery Coordinator
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo’s Access Management team is seeking an Off-Net Service Delivery Coordinator and Provisioning Manager for negotiating, ordering, and managing the installation of telecommunication off-net services. Examples of services ordered for access to the Zayo network include T1, DS-3, and OCn private line, Ethernet, and waves. Successful candidates must have a strong telecommunication background, vendor negotiating experience, and project management skills.
- Receiving service requests and properly submitting orders to various telecommunication service providers in a timely fashion.
- Coordinating with internal groups to ensure these services are delivered timely manner and in the correct configuration such that the company and its customers are provided the correct services on schedule.
- Develop provisioning plans to ensure ordering is completed accurately and consistently.
- Reporting regularly on all ordering activity, including the carrier name, order numbers, circuit IDs, billing accounts, and the timeliness of the order.
- Interacting with the service delivery team and other departments to provide status of off-net circuit delivery.
- Managing service providers and escalating with the vendors to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Working with telecommunication vendors to resolve service outages, including escalations the service providers when outages are critical to the business.
- Coordinating with internal departments to develop and implement optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or industry technical training required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of fiber optic telecommunications network business with experience ordering and managing off-net services.
- Work with telecommunication vendors to drive order milestone; FOC dates, delated orders, scheduling of site surveys, right of entry and permitting dependencies, confirmation of service configuration, and schedule of plant test date.
- Coordination with Zayo Sales Engineers and Optimization Team on NNI installation timelines.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.