Mid Commercial Account Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
- Help reshape and define the Corporate Sales Account Management process to proactively engage customer base and drive wallet share growth
- Effectively execute territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue across 70-90 named accounts
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within customer base
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Engage customers in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
- Successfully leverage resources within the team; Engage leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Utilize tools and best practices to meet and exceed weekly sales goals & metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience successfully up-selling and cross-selling current customers, with a focus on building successful territory and account management plans to drive revenue & new product adoption
- Successful track record selling SaaS solutions (preferably in SFDC ecosystem) into C-level executives across various functions such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, and Human Resources
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to manage churn, client relationships, and up-selling/cross-selling new products
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player/Coachable
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers to drive meaningful sales engagements and business opportunities
- Must have worked closely with Salesforce CRM system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.