Member Experience Specialist (Customer Service Call Center)
Hotel Engine, a membership based hotel booking site, provides business professionals access to corporate rates on hotel stays. Our Member Experience Specialists work with individuals, API integration partners, and hotel suppliers on any changes to an original reservation being made. We work with all hotel brands and are advocates for our clients, working to complete cancellations, change of date requests, negotiate out of fees, and ensure proper billing procedures are being met.This position pays $16/hr.
- Handle client requests on changes to hotel reservations through phone and email conversation
- Maintaining detailed notes on all files to ensure issues are able to be readdressed at a later time if necessary without issue
- Confirming with hotels that proper billing procedures are/were being followed
- Reaching out in a very professional manner to corporate contacts, if necessary, to resolve tougher issues
- Communicate internally and externally solutions to issues, and provide feedback to the team in the interest of developing more efficient future processes
- Processing client refunds
- Interacting with several online portals
- Provide high level customer service
- Must have strong customer service skills; experience working in hotels a plus
- Enthusiasm for learning technology to support a IT development team’s needs
- Must be a proactive self-starter & work with urgency
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as take instruction from supervisor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Ability to problem solve and work on several projects simultaneously while continuing to provide quality work
- Knowledge or experience with travel booking software and Salesforce is a plus
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.