Medical Coder/Biller - Denver
DispatchHealth has an immediate opening for an experienced Medical Coder to join our growing team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Code E&M visits daily with awareness of contract billing guidelines
- Analyze trends in documentation by providers and surfacing outliers
- Communicate with providers in a timely manner to clarify coding questions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience coding from provider notes
- AHIMA or AAPC coding certification
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience coding E&M visits a plus
- Experience with practices in multiple states a plus
- Medical billing experience a plus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits, PTO and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.