Manager, Guest Experience
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We’re all about hospitality and delivering the best experience possible for our guests. The Guest Experience team at Evolve provides unparalleled support to our guests from the point of booking all the way up to check-in at our properties. This team is responsible for addressing any pre-stay questions that may arise, providing booking confirmations, informing guests of amenity availability, assisting with any necessary trip modifications, and providing potential nightly rate adjustments.
As a Guest Experience Manager, you will manage a dynamic and growing team and provide coaching at an individual level while monitoring metrics and key performance measures surrounding guest response times and case resolution times. We are looking for managers who are excited to engage and motivate the Guest Experience team while modeling the utmost level of hospitality and customer service. Evolve is a quickly growing company and as such, our Guest Experience Managers will be tasked with continually elevating the team’s overall development, skills, and productivity by highlighting opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
This position is Monday - Friday, 10:30am - 7pm (subject to change due to business needs), with one weekend day a month required (with one weekday shift off during the same month to compensate). Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively manage team acting as a positive role model and servant leader first while also project managing to accomplish goals
- Provide individual coaching and development for a team of 10-12 individuals. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching hospitality and customer service skills, and assisting employees in achieving/exceeding monthly goals
- Assist in leading team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Manage projects to increase overall team efficiency and resolve existing technological errors
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities such as team building events, contests, and monthly incentives
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop new strategies and best practices
- Own all administration related to direct reports, including time management (timesheets, PTO requests, etc.)
- 1+ years of leadership or management experience strongly preferred
- Hospitality industry experience strongly desired
- Experience with Excel, Periscope, and Salesforce.com (CRM) strongly preferred
- Natural people leader utilizing relationship, coaching, and retention tools
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Forward thinker with the capacity to be creative in developing new ideas and implement proven methods for the team
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- People and results-driven
- Eager to learn and continue personal development
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.