Manager, Global Service Desk
Manager, Global Service Desk
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is currently seeking a Manager for our Global Information Technology Service Desk team supporting all end users and technologies located at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. The successful candidate will have well-developed technical skills, high-level of customer service-oriented helpdesk experience, coaching and mentoring approach to staff management and strong metric focused ticketing system experience. The Global Service Desk and End User Technologies Manager is a critical role for the company as they are the primary contact for IT support needs.
- Work with the service desk team to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues. Enforce quality of service guidelines for customer interactions, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Interface with technology customers with poise, voice control and confidence while employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the IT department and staff. Resolve problem situations and respond to all inquiries or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Accurately communicate pertinent information to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of departmental personnel and customer service. Performs duties in a cost-effective manner to avoid waste of resources without jeopardizing quality of care and service.
- Develops, reviews with IT leadership and implements departmental goals and strategies, addresses department needs, and compares operations to industry best practices (e.g., ITIL, HDI, etc.)
- Monitor the incident tracking system to ensure customer incidents are resolved in a timely and correct manner. Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly incident statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting aids are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department. Meet with IT Director on reports, status, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the service desk workload/performance and identify trends required to devise preventative solutions, process improvements, schedules, after hour support, ticket management and call/event escalation.
- Ensure service desk staff are trained on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques for all end user computer systems (software, hardware) and equipment (printers, phones, mobile devices, audio visual, etc.) and new hardware and/or software applications as required.
- Manage IT hardware and software asset management and lifecycle functions - recommendations, procurement, vendor relations, surplus asset management, software procurement – while maintaining awareness and researching new and emerging technologies and products, driving self-service and finding innovative ways to service customers and provide excellent service.
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to define issues in practical terms, analyze critically, deliver solutions and follow through to resolution
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization and varying technical knowledge
- Experience with budgeting and planning for various costs
- Strong ability to work/interact with vendors and nurture healthy long-term business relationships.
- Possesses an understanding of IT Services- service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
- 4+ years’ experience in a help desk environment
- 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of standard service tools including Ivanti(LanDesk), building and maintaining desktop and server images, Powershell, repackaging applications and virtualization of OS and applications.
- Strong understanding on technologies such as, ticketing software, IAM solutions, Webex, Box, Office365 etc.
- ITIL, Certification is a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.