Manager of Enterprise Applications
We’re seeking a Manager of Enterprise Applications to join our fast-paced company and help scale our enterprise applications, including Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and Zendesk, in support of all customer-facing functions. This person will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for a range of cross-functional roles and responsibilities including requirements analysis, architecture, implementation, and maintenance. This position requires a confident, self-directed worker who can learn quickly, work productively, prioritize/organize multiple projects, perform hands-on technical work, and collaborate well cross-functionally. This position will have one business analyst reporting to him/her.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Manage daily operations in hands-on fashion and provide user support for Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Zendesk, and other customer-facing software applications
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals and fulfill end-user requirements
- Ensures proper integration, field mapping, and data integrity of shared data among systems using Salesforce.com as master data source
- Ensure proper integration with back-office systems such as Netsuite and Flexera
- Manages SQL Server databases for applications and aggregates their data into a data warehouse for business intelligence
- Manages application budget and vendor relationships and activities
- Documents and recommend improvements to workflows and business processes
- Implements application enhancements and upgrades
- Effectively manage and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Hands on get it done attitude - we are looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Advanced knowledge of architecting and administering Salesforce.com and other applications that integrate with Salesforce.com (eg, Hubspot, Zendesk)
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills (you will be managing the systems, data and communicating this out to relevant stakeholders)
- Prior experience leading customer analytics or sales operations highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of aggregating data from enterprise applications into a data warehouse for business intelligence
- SalesForce Certified Administrator, Certified Advanced Administrator, or Certified Technical Architect
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to successfully analyze and document information workflows
- Cooperative attitude and flexible approach to a wide variety of situations
- Ability to work independently and self-prioritize projects while keeping supervisor informed
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity