Manager, Customer Onboarding Team
The Onboarding Team manages the process of bringing new homeowners and their vacation rentals into the Evolve Network. This process includes a consultative call to ensure the property is ready for travelers, educating owners on the vacation rental market, as well as making sure the owner understands and approves the Evolve listing created for them.
The Onboarding Team values collaboration, teamwork and adaptability. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness with new homeowners in the Evolve Network, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun and professional manner.
As a Manager of the Onboarding Team, you will be accountable for the growth and development of a team that has varying experience with customer support and account management. You will have numerous responsibilities ranging from individual coaching to team-based activities and will be expected to track and manage team metrics to hit ambitious goals and objectives. While you will receive guidance from the Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new things in order to meet/exceed team goals as well as create a great team environment.
What you will do
- Provide leadership for a team of 5-7 employees, including call reviews, developing and coaching service skills, and assisting individuals in hitting/exceeding monthly goals
- Monitor progress and provide feedback based on individual performance and professional growth
- Own recruiting and interview process, as well as new hire training process
- Own all administrative tasks including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Collaborate with leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices
What makes you a great fit
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ year of management experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Experience developing creative ideas and strategies for teams
- Natural leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A results-driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.