Jr. Salesforce Support Administrator
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Salesforce Support Team is the liaison between Salesforce Developers and the users of Salesforce. The Salesforce Support Team troubleshoots and works with end-users to ensure that Salesforce meets their needs and keeps pace with changes in operations, policies and/or procedures.
Salesforce.com, as used at Zayo, is a highly customized and integrated system that supports not just Sales, but also all our primary order processing and service management operations. Integration to other systems is high and is continuing to grow.
Fully-qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/technical experience, and one year of experience administering a highly customized Salesforce instance. They will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment. They will be required to work with the team in our Boulder, CO office and be willing to travel occasionally.
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution, and providing day to day technical support via daily administration of IT Salesforce Support Cases.
- Work with Sales and Service delivery to troubleshoot issues to ensure compliance with proper procedure and salesforce adherence while supporting order completion.
- Assisting with configuration of Salesforce including managing List Views, Email Templates and Page Layouts.
- Working with Salesforce Development team to assist with managing workflow rules, validation rules, field updates and validators.
- Providing report and dashboard training and where needed assisting users with Report/Dashboard design and management.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements and communicating future changes.
- Providing guidance and advice towards the business regarding use and changes of Salesforce.
- Developing, documenting and implementing training for users and coworkers on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials.
- Managing special projects as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 (desired but not required).
- One year experience in Salesforce administration.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Close attention to detail, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication cross functionally and analytical skills and a strong work ethic.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to coach others on the use of Salesforce.
- Telecommunications order processing experience preferred.
- Work from Zayo's Boulder, CO office (this is not a remote work position)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave