IT TECH SUPPORT
We are looking for an IT Tech Support specialist who is ready to make a difference with our organization!
We need someone who is passionate about solving problems and excels in customer service.
DHI Group is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our primary mission is to help professionals in the communities we serve find the best job opportunities and further their careers. Our focus and commitment sets us apart from the competition. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
This role is part of a global team that provides a single point of contact for end users to receive technical support within the organization’s desktop computing environment. You will be responsible for coordinating triage, response, and routing of user requests that affect technology systems and associated business products. Tasks in this space include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all user hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance through user interaction that is in person, by telephone, or via email to provide end user assistance where required.
- Review, triage, troubleshoot, or reassign all new incidents and requests.
- Deploy, maintain, and inventory hardware, software, mobile devices, and desk phones.
- Diagnose and implement corrective action to restore system functionality to end users.
- Provide ongoing support of remote office locations, remote users, and traveling staff.
- Participate in or lead departmental projects at the direction of management.
- Travel periodically to alternate office locations or training meetings as required.
- Provide on-call support as required as part of a departmental support rotation.
- Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Active Directory
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office 2013 – O365
- Proven administration, management and troubleshooting abilities in the technology space, including:
- Solid understanding of ITSM/ITIL concepts and delivery.
- Capable of working with a diversity of international offices and colleagues in a “follow the sun” support delivery model. Intrinsically motivated to meet business and individual objectives without constant supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (frequently, unambiguously, and professionally) with customers of DHI systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skill sets.
- Ability to listen actively by summarizing, asking clarifying questions, and interpreting.
- Ability to work in a demanding technology environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.