IT Manager (SEO, UX/UI)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and budget and resource estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Provide expert guidance on website best practices, accessibility, SEO, UX/UI, testing, personalization, conversion optimization, etc.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
- Development of collaborative project plans delivery schedules, setting-up and facilitating communications and meetings, creating cadence.
- Managing project resources in a cross-functional global environment. Work with PMO, product owners, scrum-masters, and other team leaders to identify and schedule project resources as needed.
- Project planning and execution.
- Deliver effective communication strategies from Project team member to Project stakeholders and providing effective status reports..
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in web product management with proven successful experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Web Application Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
- Experience in Implement and maintain existing and new web architecture landscapes
- Experience in managing customer facing Web Applications
- Strong understanding of business processes execution within a complex, global environment
- Must have experience solving complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Experience in Web APIs development and implementation
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Contributes to process improvements
Even Better If You Have:
- Microsoft Azure and Data Analytics experience
- Experience in Web designing, and Product management
- Experience in architecture of Oracle ERP and Cloud platform projects, programs and products
- Experience in Supply Chain functions
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!