Greater Denver Area
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that is revolutionizing the orthodontic industry with software solutions that give doctors the capability to start more patients and to offload time consuming front-office processes. Our patent-pending solution puts patients in control of their payment plans and makes costly treatments affordable to almost everyone. Founded by a dynamic combination of medical professionals, Wall Street veterans, and Fortune 500 executives, OrthoFi is revenue positive and poised to experience hyper-growth over the next five years. OrthoFi is on Inc. 5000’s Best Places to Work, ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, and are #164 on the Inc. 5000 for 2018.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
How you impact patients and practices:
As an Insurance Representative, you will be a part of a highly engaged and supportive team who is impacting a patient’s ability to receive the highest quality orthodontic care. You will be an Insurance Detective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Verify insurance benefits using electronic, web, phone, and fax back methods
- Coordinate insurance benefits when multiple plans exist
- Advocate for orthodontic patients and practices by ensuring accurate benefits verifications in a timely manner with a keen eye for detail
- Communicate with various insurance carriers about benefits, co-pays, and care authorization
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and solve poorly defined problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Must exhibit empathy and compassion for patients
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, and show a sense of urgency
- Strong judgment and decision making abilities
- Natural curiosity with a strong aptitude to learn quickly
- Very strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn and utilize various software platforms including Microsoft Office and/or Google Documents
- Self starter with the ability to prioritize work based upon customer need
- Reliable attendance
- High school Diploma required, some college experience a plus
- Nurturing and supportive culture
- Monthly team building activities
- Company and team outings
- Meditation sessions and wellness initiatives
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Snacks and coffee
This position will include a competitive salary and benefits, and may be eligible to earn stock options based on individual contribution and company performance. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Read Full Job Description