Information Technology Manager II
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking an IT Manager who will lead a team of SOA/integration-based Application Engineers for our Global Components division in Centennial, CO. In this role, the IT Manager will play a critical component in leading team members and project deliverables in addition to remaining a technical hands-on expert in SOA and architecture design principles.
- 8-10+ years of experience with design patterns for microservices, ESB and SOA architectures.
- Experience with open source and COTS products like WebMethods for implementing solutions based on microservices, ESB and SOA architectures.
- Experience developing APIs and standards that exposes enterprise wide services and data to legacy and modern systems.
- Experience in Messaging Systems using JMS, MQ and Oracle AQ experience in SOA Administration for Installation, Load Balancing, Clustering, High Availability and Performance tuning.
- Manage the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large EDI enterprise solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Understand the existing applications built on WebMethods and be able to speak to them, both technically and functionally, to all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of Data Center Infrastructure components like Firewalls, Load Balancers and Switches (including the Firewall Zones, DMZ, VLAN, Routing, Application and Web Load Balancing etc.,).
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables/companion guides that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes, and people) or operational solutions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand preferably using UiPath, KNIME or KAPOW.
- Understanding and implementation experience of DevOps tools like FlexDeploy, Jenkins
- Should be able to participate in discovery phase, design discussions and document integration requirements.
- Must have experience with high availability solutions, disaster recovery testing and roadmap planning.
- Flexibility and adaptable to working with a 24x7 Global operation.
- Understands the business problems, needs, or opportunities and designs a virtualized solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Responsible for managing to functional goals in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
- Managing staff including hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, teambuilding.
- Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis. Data model design, program specifications, project request estimates.
- Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
- Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s).
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams.
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions.
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.