Inbound Homeowner Customer Service Representative
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and
sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Homeowner Customer Care Inbound (HCCI) takes inbound calls from homeowners looking for services. The goal of a HCCI Advisor is to gather homeowner service request information and convert inbound calls into service requests. Once the service request is captured HCCI also inquires if the homeowner has additional needs and submits these requests as Cross Sells. This position is a great combination of customer service and sales.
Individuals who may find success in this position have strong active listening skills, a willingness to adapt to an evolving environment, familiarity with home improvement projects, and experience in upselling.
- Answer inbound calls from homeowners
- Submit service requests with required homeowner contact information
- Connect homeowners with contractors who match their needs
- Probe: Ask questions to uncover homeowner’s primary and secondary needs
- Set expectations around HomeAdvisor’s matching process
- Provide superior customer service to homeowner and SP customer base
- Adapt to change. Be open to coaching
• Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
• Aren't satisfied with just a base salary—you want to make money. Career money.
• Are dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
• Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
What makes HomeAdvisor a top Denver company to work for? (according to the Denver Post):
We are an industry leader, and are backed by IAC, which is one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, and our sister brands include Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, and Ask.com, among others. A full range of benefits—that start the first of the month after 90 days. Plus, not every company offers up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
Other great perks like free soda, dry cleaning drop-off and delivery, team potlucks, food trucks, a basketball court, game rooms (ping pong, anyone?), a bike share program, yoga, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives.
Why do WE like working here? Simple – our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
• Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
• Upselling experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
• Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
• Be AWESOME
• Have FUN
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/