Head of Client Services
Do you have a passion for IT Service Management? Do you have strong leadership experience in large scale projects? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are now hiring a Global Head of Client Services who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions underpinned by exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will provide operational support to our Chief Operating Officer and her direct reports. You will provide and be accountable for deliverables that are defined by the COO and relied upon for proactive communication on projects to all stakeholders within Tek Experts project team. You are solutions focused and be open to global travel.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead start up activities of new business lines or clients in partnership with the global operations and country management leaders
• Support creation of global strategic plans, in partnership with senior directors, to achieve long term growth goals
• Manage business review cadence for staffing and related operations financials and identify risks to success
• Identify, recommend and drive continual improvement to deliver operational gains and efficiency, including follow up on contractual terms/obligations to ensure client satisfaction
• Monitor the overall capacity of the operations and execution of the integrated plan
• Represent the COO in key meetings, immediate project manager for unexpected events
• Oversee deployment and adoption of key systems for operations
• Own the business continuity plans for operations teams
• Lead operations team through team building and other activities to facilitate collaboration/partnership that is clearly visible throughout the company. Facilitate strong communication across a global operation
• Contribute to operations business review material, or other projects related to business planning and operations
• Prepare management presentations with insight and recommendations to a level appropriate for our clients and executives
• Extensive relevant experience in enterprise customer support environment or management consulting
• Management background leading 300+ people
• Experience working on an international level
• University degree in Engineering, Technology, Finance, Business Operations or related field
• Ability to work with business partners in a fast-moving business. A passion for delivering high quality results and building trust with stakeholders
• Must be available to travel - 30% of time plus flexibility in working time
• Strong Leader - natural tendency to be organized and to organize others. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage projects prioritizing workload and workstreams concurrently
• Effective Communicator - written and verbal communication skills in English, structure, prepare and present well-designed and logical documents to any level of stakeholder. A relationship builder, work across operations and cross-functionally to execute programs and action plans
• Works on own Initiative - takes initiative and creates high quality results with little supervision. Will find creative ways to improve and streamline processes including automation. When working with company material, takes the utmost care to maintain their confidential nature
• Analytical Personality - proficient in processing and analyzing copious amounts of data to support business planning efforts
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.