Facilities & Security Associate - LoDo Office
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are among the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
Our team is growing and we are looking to add a Facilities/Security Associate to our team in our LoDo (downtown) office location. This is a permanent position requiring 40 hours/week. In this role, you will be responsible for an array of duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain company facilities and regularly respond to requests for assistance through our ticketing system
- Stocking: bathrooms, break rooms, conference rooms, and general office area
- Cleaning: bathrooms, break rooms, conference rooms, and general office area
- Order, allocate, and track office supplies as needed
- Work with Property Management to maintain facility
- Coordinate and perform preventive maintenance tasks to minimize business interruption
- Assemble and move office/cube furniture, hang pictures and white boards, hang electronics, move and set up tables and chairs, etc.
- Perform repairs as needed: plumbing, patching holes in walls, change lightbulbs, minor painting projects, etc.
- Complete required documentation for work completed
- Adhere to and enforce security protocols and procedures in accordance with HomeAdvisor Corporate Security Policies
- Greet guests in a cordial and professional manner (including business vendors and candidates that are interviewing)
- Issue security badges
- Ensure that no suspicious or potentially harmful people or objects are entering the premises and that company property and resources are not being unlawfully removed from premises
- Conduct interior/exterior patrols to monitor the status of access control points
- Assist in emergency situations including, but not limited to: fire, tornado, natural disaster, workplace injuries, and more
- Assist in employee terminations, as necessary, and document/evaluate threats made against the company or HomeAdvisor employees
- Communicate with HomeAdvisor Corporate Security staff to discuss security issues/concerns and participate in quarterly security audits
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally, and interact with all levels of personnel – having a teamwork mentality is very important for this position
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take appropriate and effective initiative
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, good work ethic
- Ability to assertively address issues as needed
- Skilled in reading and following assembly instructions
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Skilled in using hand and power tools
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management staff and employees
- High School Diploma or GED required
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Be active for 8 hours per day
- Hours for the position are 7:30am-4pm
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs without accommodation
- Possess fluent English skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient use of computer, internet, MS Outlook and smart phone
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to provide proof that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Be flexible in switching between the Facilities and Security responsibilities
- HomeAdvisor has been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for each of the last 5 years, and won Best Workplace for 2017. We offer a laid-back work environment, but we work at a fast, dynamic pace. This role offers full benefits, including strong medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time-off benefits.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/