Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You'll Do
- As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you’ll advocate for, consult with and empower our largest customers. From day one in the customer lifecycle, you’ll be the trusted advisor, and GoSpotCheck product expert, who ensures our customers are receiving the full benefits of the GoSpotCheck platform. The relationships you build with your customers will be a direct result of the incredible service you deliver, and your ability to translate and apply the technical capabilities of GoSpotCheck to help achieve the business objectives of your customers.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to own and expand their use of GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll provide thoughtful GoSpotCheck solutions and pro recommendations to help resolve new and existing enterprise customer challenges.
- You’ll have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Executive Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and day to day communication, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive from GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll retain and grow our portfolio organically, thanks to the solid foundation you’ve established for your accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years experience consulting with enterprise customers, handling a customer revenue book in the millions, and are comfortable working directly with senior management.
- You have facilitated the operations of a technical team, specifically around complex software implementations, data reporting and back-end engineering.
- You have the ability to quickly identify the technical aptitude of your customer and can translate technical requirements both to and from your customers.
- Attention to detail is the hallmark of your project management style - You deliver what you promise, with dogged focus on doing great work.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods!
- You may have been a data analyst in a past life - You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills and have even written a SQL query or two over the years.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- You have a history of retaining and growing your customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, point-of-sale, display compliance, brand ambassadors, goal based attainment, etc.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description