Customer Support Represtenative
Imagine unlocking the door on a property halfway around the world from your phone…and that’s just the beginning. Whether your managing automated guest and maintenance access to a vacation rental or the IT assets of Fortune 50 enterprises, RemoteLock is securely opening doors 50,000,000 times a year from the cloud.
RemoteLock continues to perfect the connection between people, places and things with software and devices that greatly simplify access control for vacation rental owners, property managers, small to medium businesses, national retailers and some of the largest companies in the world.
We bring the power of its cloud connected access control platform to owners of locks from Yale, Schlage, Kwikset and commercial access control systems as well as our own market-leading RemoteLock Wi-Fi devices. With integrations to dozens of SaaS platforms ranging from Airbnb to ServiceNow we are rapidly changing the way businesses control physical access.
RemoteLock, recently recognized as one of Colorado’s Top 50 Companies to Watch and a 2018 Gazelle. We are experiencing tremendous growth and portfolio expansion and we are looking for talented associates to join our deeply committed team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Customer Support team member, the primary responsibility is supporting Remote Lock customer issues with the use of our web based software and the implementation and support of our locks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for incoming client phone calls and emails
- Taking ownership of client issues and resolving their primary concerns
- Listening and clarifying customer concerns, determining the root cause of the problem and explaining in simple, understandable, and polite terms how to resolve their issue
- Troubleshooting of lock hardware (including physical installation, connection to Wifi, and post-installation maintenance in Remote Lock software
- Scheduling outbound client appointments for lock and software support
- Providing direct expertise to customers on the use of Remote Lock Software as a Service offering to appropriate manage access to their properties and access users
- Provide customer advocacy internally, assuring understanding of common concerns
- Process customer warranty or refund claims
- Maintain ticket information using Zen Desk, including but not limited to appropriate tagging of concerns, warranty and fulfillment information
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSAT) and follow-up with customers to address concerns resulting in improved CSAT
- Work directly with individuals purchasing locks online to correct bad product reviews on Amazon
- Minimize client cancellations due to service quality challenges
- Proven customer support experience, ideally with IoT (internet of things) products
- Excellent Communication Skills (email and phone) and strong empathy and patience.
- Strong phone communication skills; Clear annunciation, the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner, and active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people and personalities.
- Customer advocate mentality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of customer service software, ticketing system, databases and tools (Zen Desk and Net Suite are pluses)
- Advanced troubleshooting and mechanical inclination
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up and research skills, along with an inherent desire to GET THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications, and Wi-Fi network knowledge a plus!
RemoteLock™ is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and provides a cloud-enabled platform for smart locks allowing users to manage any type of internet-enabled lock from a single centralized dashboard. RemoteLock™ develops commercial-grade Wi-Fi and hardwired door locks and related software solving the problems for property managers and owners who need to control access for their customers, renters, employees and service staff. Our solutions eliminate the issues of remotely managing property access: the expense and hassle of key exchanges, the disruption and security risks of unauthorized access. Our clients have remote control of their buildings, rooms, and rental properties, enabling them to securely manage and monitor all property access from their smartphone or internet browser. We are currently doing business across the globe.
RemoteLock™ attracts and retains only top-notch employees – we recruit for high talent and low drama. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, equity, bonus, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), PTO/Flextime, quarterly celebration events, stocked kitchen, dog friendly office and an RTD EcoPass. We recently relocated to a trendy new office warehouse at the Evans Light Rail station in Denver and closed our Series A funding round last year.