Customer Support Representative
Greater Denver Area
SALT is a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm that operates around the world and has a dynamic workforce of diverse professionals. SALT offers a smarter way to leverage blockchain assets—ingeniously bridging cryptocurrency with traditional finance. Through its best-in-class Platform, SALT enables cryptocurrency holders to secure cash loans by collateralizing their blockchain assets. The company is committed to advancing a global blockchain-based ecosystem. If you enjoy a fast-pace, a progressive and hard-working environment, SALT may be the place for you.
As a customer support representative, you shape our members' first impression of SALT- a responsibility not taken lightly. We take inbound phone calls, support emails from customers from around the globe, and assist with product questions and technical troubleshooting issues. We also help maintain SALT's strong online presence on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter). Ideal candidates will demonstrate a positive attitude, attention to detail, technical prowess, and punctuality. In our rapid-growth environment, successful candidates will easily adapt and be prepared to take on additional responsibility as needed. The ideal candidate will have a great customer service background and feel comfortable navigating multiple computer systems on dual screens.
- Assume ownership of any assigned support tickets, including all necessary follow up and customer call backs.
- Assist with inbound phones and return voicemail messages
- Assist with Social Media and Community Management
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors
- Prioritize workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once
- Maintain SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Associate's Degree
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain Technology and cryptocurrencies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in a language other than English
Job Type: Full-time
Must be from the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.
Read Full Job Description