Customer Support Representative
Introducing FRONTSTEPS — the #1 software platform for HOAs, Builders, Security & Patrol Experts, Realtors, and Homeowners. We deliver technologies that simplify how people build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities, with a diverse range of products and services.
Based in our Denver, CO headquarters location, in this position you’ll be responsible for the ongoing support of existing customers using our “legacy” products as well as helping recently onboarded customers get the most out of our industry-leading FRONTSTEPS Community platform. We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen, experience with supporting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology products, excellent communication skills and a track record of exceeding customer expectations. You will be the "go-to" person responsible for resolving our customer’s technical issues as you promptly respond via phone, email and/or chat platforms.
- Support clients by addressing their technical questions through gathering data, analyzing their needs and evaluating possible resolutions.
- Support client questions and issues by gathering data about the problem they are experiencing, analyzing their needs, then evaluating possible resolutions and implementing the best solution to meet the customer’s specific situation
- Document and track all customer issues within the appropriate tracking system
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate resources
- Follow up with clients and ensure scheduled call backs are made to clients when necessary
- Stay current with product updates, industry trends, system changes and customer support best practices
- Remotely access the client's computers and app stations for imaging, software installs, and troubleshooting
- Provide requested reports and summaries when applicable
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 to 3 years comparable customer support experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong team player who understands that proactive customer service comes first before anything else
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying solutions
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
- Ability to work cross functionally with many people without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated use of CRM applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, liberal arts, or a related field preferred but not required