Customer Support Manager - Internal Operations
Bluprint is known for compassionate, friendly and effective customer service. We’re looking for somebody to drive the Customer Support strategy by analyzing data, systems and team efficiencies. This role work closely with our Manager of Customer Support Member Engagement to lead and grow a team that is passionate about creating the best experience for our members.
- Providing daily management and coaching of ~50% of the Customer Support team, with an additional concentration in internal efficiencies, systems, tools and processes.
- Responsible for all CS data and reporting, including analysis and the communication of insights to functional leaders
- Maintaining ownership of tech integrations, including future automations through ZenDesk and other tools
- Maintaining and updating internal tools (ZenDesk, Sprout Social, scheduler, other internal tools) to ensure optimal usage, and managing tactical relationships with all of our external vendors
- Owning all process documentation (Lessonly, Confluence, etc.) to ensure consistency across the team and effective onboarding of our new hires, including training
- Strengthen and foster a team of direct reports comprised of a Supervisor, Senior Associate and 7-10 Associates
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years experience in Customer Support Management
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Ability to be "on call" during high volume times and/or weekends
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States