Customer Support Coordinator
● Respond and resolve inbound calls and emails.
● Dispute resolution and issuing customer credits.
● Deduction/overpayment resolution.
● Tax exemption maintenance and issuing tax credits.
● New customer account set up.
● Works with Sales and Financial Services on a daily basis to resolve customer disputes and errors on the customer account.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
● Able to research and problem solve issues in a timely matter with attention to detail
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.