Customer Support Analyst
Job Title: Customer Support Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Customer Support
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Customer Support Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you'll be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support a variety of customers. Support works with Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering to guarantee that customers are successfully adopting our product. Customer We are seeking engaging, adaptable, attentive, customer focus individuals who are confident at problem-solving and being customer friendly team members.
- BS/BA required
- Excellent customer service skills; 1+ years experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
- Strong problem-solving skillsExcellent written and verbal communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to work as a positive team member, either individually or as a group
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word Document
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Explore tools used by Xactly Support such as Xactly Incent and the entire Xactly product suite, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, Zoom and more.
- Explore and become familiar with standard day to day Global Customer Support processes.
- Resolve password and access issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Reviewing maintenance and testing processes.
- Review of Operations and Engineering scenarios.
- Hands-on initial build out of your own Xactly business environment.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be able to work independently supporting Xactly's customers.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Develop product and customer expertise to collaborate cross-functionally with our Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and Operations team.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program ReimbursementKitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.