Customer Support Analyst
Job Title: Customer Support Analyst
Function: Customer Support
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Entry Level
Location: Denver, CO
Customer Support Analyst
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Customer Support Representative in Xactly's Denver office, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support a variety of customers. Support works with Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering to guarantee that customers are successfully adapting our product. Customer Support is a technical support team. We are seeking engaging, adaptable, attentive, customer focus individuals who are confident at problem solving and being customer friendly team members.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve technical customer service requests from customers and partners
- Document and track case history, case status, and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails, and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent customer service skills; 1+ years experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to work as a positive team member, either individually or as a group
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word Document
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.