Customer Success Technical Content Manager
The Customer Success team at Accelo is looking to add a Customer Success Technical Content Manager to their growing team! We’re looking for a candidate who has keen attention to detail, organized beyond belief and who can work well both independently and cross team.Enhancing a customers experience should be your number one passion. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Accelo is a SaaS platform that streamlines and automates service operations in small to medium-sized businesses, often doubling profitability and reducing the chaos and confusion experienced by people working in professional service businesses. This is a new role for our fast-growing business and carries with it the exceptional opportunity to get in early as a formative part of our startup journey while benefiting from having a strong, proven product and resources thanks to our recent investment.
What you’d be doing:
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content in the Accelo Online Knowledge Center
- Write new technical documentation, how-to guides, FAQs, and user manuals as new product features are released
- Write scripts, record and conduct how-to-video content
- Collaborate with SME’s cross team and cross functions for participation and contribution to content
- Manage back-end analytics on how Accelo users consume the content and surface metrics to management for optimization purposes
- Partner with other departments to implement in-app guides & content
- Partner with product team to time release of new content with product releases
- Maintain brand standards, consistency and update screen shots as product evolves
- Process for removal of irrelevant and outdated content
- Ability to change format of content based on user behavior in both the product and the website
- Optimize content according to SEO
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 + years’ work experience as a Technical Writer in SaaS software space
- Proficient with Agile software development such as Jira and Confluence experience with screen capture software such as SnagIt or other screencast recording and editing software
- Ability to identify behavioral and knowledge gaps and develop documentation to address them
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong passion for innovation and a great user experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to distill complex information into clear and concise text
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Bonus Points for:
- Experience using in-app tools such as Appcues, Pendo, WalkMe or Aptrinsic
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Heap Analytics
Why working here is F*&!#@N awesome!
- Get in on the ground floor of growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver area.
- A fun, creative and collaborative work environment with playful yet hyper-motivated peers.
- 360 degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 19th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.