Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Greater Denver Area
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Red Canary Customer Success Managers (CSMs) ensure that our customers derive maximum value from the investment that they have made with Red Canary. In this role it will be your mission to make each customer’s security program stronger along the entire customer journey; from onboarding to renewal - and to make that journey as rewarding (and fun) as possible.
Why You Matter
An exceptional CSM understands that while customers share many characteristics, each is unique and requires a mindfully constructed plan to help them achieve their specific security goals. At your disposal, you will have an arsenal of Red Canary tools and talent to address these needs, and you will do it with been-there-done-that ease. Your success is not only measured in terms of renewals, it is measured by your commitment to act with urgency as an extension of the customer team.
Who You Are
You are a Sales Professional, Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or experienced CSM who is:
- A trusted partner on use-case and product functionality for your customers
- Skilled in extracting actionable security goals from customers who may not have determined them for themselves
- Excited about becoming an expert on all Red Canary capabilities and functions
- Invested in training customers on best practices to maximize value achievement
- Willing to push back on customers when in their best interest; comfortable with difficult conversations
- A listener first, adept at working across internal and external teams with competing priorities
- Independent and self-sufficient, focused on the needs of your customers and genuinely excited about forging a path forward when none exists
- An absolute professional, comfortable working with day-to-day technical practitioners as well as those at C-Level
- Proficient in the analysis and synthesis of large amounts of data into concise reporting comprehensible to customers
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts and fitness, phone & internet, and discretionary stipends
Read Full Job Description