Customer Success - Launch Specialist
Who are we?
Thanx helps offline retailers build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers by integrating loyalty, feedback, referrals, and personalized marketing tools into a full customer engagement platform.
Some of the best VCs including Sequoia Capital and Icon Ventures back us. We recently raised a $17.1M Series B to accelerate the company’s growth. We have, since then, grown the team by 250% and seen significant increases in key business metrics including user count, transactions processed, and monthly recurring revenue.
We are in the early stages of growth but well on our way to significant success. We embrace diverse perspectives, focus on what matters, make it happen, and say “Thanx” generously. As corny as it may be, we say “Thanx” to each other in company all-hands. If you’re interested in a people first company look no further, join us!
Who Are You?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join Thanx as a Launch Specialist on the Customer Success, Launch Team. As Launch Specialist, you’ll work with the top restaurant, car wash, entertainment, and retail companies to develop and deliver successful customer engagement programs. You’ll play a critical role in supporting the successful onboarding and launch of all new accounts. You will manage the backend account setup, develop program recommendations, and deliver comprehensive deck presentations to educate and train merchants. You are confident, articulate and feel comfortable engaging in thoughtful conversation with business operators about what is best practice for their industry. Our ideal candidate is a PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce pro who is meticulously organized, able to thoughtfully manage competing priorities and accounts, and is comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- Partner with our Launch Manager to successfully onboard, train and launch merchants with Thanx
- Manage intake, follow-up and backend set up of merchant deliverables
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to provide program recommendations, share best practices and strategize on promotional planning
- Build and maintain strong client relationships as an expert advisor and trusted advocate
- Coordinate smooth account transitions with Customer Success Managers to ensure knowledge transfer and seamless merchant experience
- Train merchant teams to promote the program and use our underlying platform to increase engagement with their businesses.
- Proactively find ways to enhance and improve the onboarding process and Launch function
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s required
- Experience in a customer-facing/Account Management role (SAAS experience a plus)
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel (Salesforce and Asana a plus)
- The desire and personality to build deep client relationships, express empathy and clearly articulate Thanx’s value proposition
- Exceptional organizational skills and supreme attention-to-detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment; believes no task is too big or small
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.