Customer Experience Coordinator
Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO - You are hard-working and resourceful, and have the gift of unwavering positivity. You like to solve problems, and solve them quickly. You want to be instrumental in moving the voice and vision of our company forward. You value efficiency, humility, and connectedness to the world around you. You believe that taking the time to make someone’s day is a meaningful mission.
As a Customer Experience Coordinator, you will act as a liaison between Artifact Uprising and our amazing community pertaining to product creation, service information, and the swift resolution of any product or service issues. You will report to our Customer Experience Supervisor and will serve as a primary executor of all things customer support alongside your team. We strive to connect and collaborate with the customers that we serve in order to create meaningful and long-lasting relationships. We work as a tightly-woven team, banding together to work hard and have fun while doing it.
- Manage email, phone, and customer service portal correspondence, helping customers to sort out various issues, including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, shipping and tracking inquiries, order status, and more
- Attract and retain customers through timely, helpful, and kind responses
- Review incoming orders to move into production
- Assist the AU team in various tasks to help ensure a flawless customer experience
- Use your insider knowledge to proactively raise ways to improve our customer service, and work with the team to implement those improvements
- Be available to work some weekend and holiday hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years experience in a customer support position, or other relevant roles that include extensive and direct work with people/customers
- Desire to put customers first and be an advocate in helping them solve problems and get the answers they need
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with others directly, efficiently, and kindly
- Excellent at identifying and solving problems
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to do so in past work
- Technical proficiency
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- An understanding that the day is not done until the job is completed
- Work well on a team, and strive to see everyone succeed together
- Value patience and kindness and consider yourself to be a good teacher
- Excellent time-management skills - can organize and execute multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Commitment to company values and culture
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description