Corporate Systems Administrator I
The Corporate Systems Administrator I will support the objectives of the GHX Corporate Systems function. This position will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Salesforce.com/Apttus, Concur, and Oracle Cloud platforms in the area of basic user administration (access, profiles and permissions), basic data management, and other duties as assigned. The Corporate Systems Administrator I position will be responsible for managing assigned Corporate Systems Service Desk tickets to an established SLA for timely response and resolution. This position may be required to assist in special projects respective to continued enhancement and adoption of the various platforms.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
· Provide basic Systems Administration support for Corporate Systems Platforms including Salesforce/Apttus, Concur and Oracle Cloud (user management, profiles, permission).
· Troubleshoot and remedy basic end user system issues. Make the appropriate recommendation and advice to senior administrators that improve workflows, deliverables or solve business problems.
· Perform basic configuration functions in Corporate Systems Platforms as directed and when necessary.
· Assist Senior System Administrator(s) and Business System Analyst(s) in collecting and documenting business requirements.
· Assist in the design of test plans, including definition of test cases and the creation of detailed solution test scripts.
· Adhere to Change Management guidelines for all system changes and enhancements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
· 0-2 years of hands on experience in multiple/varied business systems and reporting tools (technical or functional).
· 0-2 years of hands on experience in a support organization or capacity.
· Should possess reasonable technical acumen to allow learning/working in a basic technical capacity in all Corporate Systems platforms.
· Should possess reasonable technical and business acumen to support Sales Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Support Operations, and HR as needed in a basic functional capacity.
· Hands on experience with Salesforce as a basic Admin or Superuser.
· Capable of assisting with various Project Management activities and tasks assigned.
· Familiarity with all aspects of systems and software development life cycle.
· Familiarity with Apttus, Concur, Oracle Cloud
· Experience in Health Care Information Systems and Business Operations.
· Advanced PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Background or experience in Support Operations, Sales Operations, CRM, Finance and Accounting.
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to handle workload under time pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work closely with all levels of personnel.
· Flexible and able to quickly adapt to a dynamic business environment.
· Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential.
· Must be tasked oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.