Client Success Manager (Retail)-Denver
Do you love building relationships and have a passion for retail (both online and offline) expansion in the mobile space? As a Client Success Manager at Ibotta within our Retail vertical, you will work collaboratively with our Sales team, to support account objectives and implement strategic campaign growth plans. Our Client Success Managers (CSMs) serve as a main point of contact for clients throughout the lifecycle of a partnership, from onboarding through optimization. The CSMs utilize superior organizational skills to act as primary liaison between the client and internal departments, to facilitate campaigns and represent Ibotta brand objectives. Our CSMs are very team oriented, but balance priorities and manage workloads independently.
- Establish relationships with senior level contacts at multiple partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for strategic proposals and optimization suggestions throughout the process
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to recommend next steps to grow brand relationship and build future campaigns
- Take ownership of multiple account management projects and implement solutions to ensure campaign success
- Monitor campaign to measure performance and proactively employ optimization strategies
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the business both internally and externally
- Solve problems creatively with a collaborative, can-do attitude
- 3-5 years of account management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and a strong communicator
- Project management experience, excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results
- Experience managing high volume and strategic accounts
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with high-profile brands and agency partners
- Entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity and the opportunity to help shape a growing business
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.