Client Success Analyst
Product – Equity/Wealth Management
In this position, you will serve our extensive client base to deliver superior service with the onboarding and continuous support of the below Capital Markets applications in connection with the new issuance process:
- Equity Bookbuild – A comprehensive application used by investment banks to manage all facets of the new issuance process, including but not limited to, deal creation, institutional bookbuilding, regulatory reporting, pricing, and analytics
- Wealth Management /Directed Share Program – Applications dedicated to the order and allocation process for wealth management networks and company directed programs
Client Success Analysts play a significant role in ensuring success of the aforementioned applications, through the management of the below responsibilities:
- Serve as a direct conduit for all sell-side banks, across all facets of client service and application support.
- Monitor all client inbound requests via our case management email system and telephony hotlines to address deals and support requests in a timely manner, in coordination with the global support team (US, EMEA and HK).
- Proactively monitor live transactions to ensure application operability and user success.
- Provide outstanding client service by assisting clients with deal management, service interruptions and/or production issues, user training, and general application usage.
- Host client meetings to assist with training, product demos, and transactional support.
- Produce scheduled and/or ad-hoc reporting deliverables in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Partner with in-house Product Specialists to share client feedback and understand strategic roadmaps.
- Partner with in-house Professional Services with client onboarding events to ensure proper training, user access, and testing of production environments
- Compile daily operational reports to communicate the health of the business (i.e., volumes, risk exposure) to management
- Assist with regular usage audits to help identify opportunities and drive product adoption
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and a strong knowledge of internet applications
- Interest in the Capital Markets and the financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cater styles to all levels of management and clientele
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that incites healthy dialogue and trusted client relationships
- Good organizational and time-management skills to adhere to deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure