Client Partnership Analyst
Ibotta is looking for a Client Partnership Analyst to lead the development and delivery of compelling, actionable and data-driven insights for our CPG stakeholders. The Client Partnership Analyst will work with our clients and internal teams to analyze campaign performance and market trends to make recommendations that address client strategies, initiatives and objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently conduct statistical analyses of large amounts of behavioral and transaction data to provide clients with actionable insights about Ibotta’s users, campaign performance and changing market conditions
- Lead client presentations that communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Lead high quality ad-hoc analyses, consulting with internal sales teams to build compelling sell stories and evaluate options for strategic program execution
- Draft client-ready reports and contribute to the development of internal and external BI dashboards
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of current trends in the Marketing, Market Research, and CPG Industries
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or sales analytics, evaluating the performance of marketing campaigns and developing customer segmentations
- 1-2 years of client-facing experience with a Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturer a plus
- Experience with syndicated and point-of-sale data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL and proven data wrangling skills
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.