Chief of Staff & Director of Strategy
Havenly is looking for an energetic, over-performing Director of Strategy/ Chief of Staff. This individual will work closely with the CEO on strategy, research, special projects, and performance management. The individual will be responsible for collaborating develop and enable the success of strategic plans and key strategic initiatives, as well as managing cross-business-unit strategic opportunities to help the company realize its full potential. The ideal candidate will also be helping individual departments execute by understanding key metrics, and keeping tabs on the performance of cross-functional initiatives. You’ll be delivering insights and understanding to help the leadership team set product strategy, raise capital, & build a rapidly growing business.
Apply if: You’re comfortable with the concept of GSD, you can jump in proactively and fill in gaps within our lean operation, and you love to dive in, solve problems creatively and see your plans through to execution.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO and the leadership team in driving the development of strategic plans, and understanding the success and performance levers for each
- Perform industry & market research to inform product direction
- Construct presentations and analyses for investors, fundraising, and Board Meetings
- Engage with the Growth department on key marketing initiatives and performance, developing and evaluating strategies and tactics to grow
- Develop strategies & business plans with clear goals, execution plan and metrics and actively identify execution impediments and roll up the proverbial sleeves to drive resolution
- Work with the analytics team to identify Key Performance Indicators, monitor performance and drive corrective actions
- Interact and communicate with various levels in the organization from individual contributors to board members
- Whatever you’re called upon to do help the company kick ass
Key Job Qualifications:
- A strong professional background in management consulting, venture capital, or corporate strategy
- Outstanding individual and team performer with excellent track record of driving success
- A self-starting attitude: You work independently and effectively, with little oversight or management
- An MBA or JD from a top tier school (or an undergraduate degree from a top tier school with equivalent work experience)
- You’re excited about the opportunity to work very hard (don’t expect to leave at 5pm) in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible
At Havenly, We Offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in early-ish on a funded, growing startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.