Channel Sales Representative
FareHarbor is looking for Channel Sales Representative to enhance our client distribution networks to leverage revenue generating opportunities for our clients. In this role, you will be focusing on prospecting and acquiring new local partnerships as well as develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with our current distribution partners. We are looking for someone who is fast-paced and excited to form valuable connections in specific markets to enhance sales for our clients.
- Develop local connections to activity resellers in each market in order to find connections best suited for FareHarbor clients.
- Understand the local distribution networks to actively suggest revenue generating opportunities with distribution partners.
- Expand community and hotel industry relationships that strengthen and grow our customer base for sales opportunities.
- Develop relationships with hotel teams to ensure collaborative working rapport and mutual achievement of goals.
- Upsell and connect local concierges and resellers with partnership and distribution opportunities.
- Reach out to potential and existing local concierges and resellers through leads by cold calling and email.
- Work with FareHarbor’s Channel Development team and Integrations team to implement changes to bring activities online for the reseller.
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes and/or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client's success.
- Proven ability to manage and grow revenue
- Strong networking and influencing skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-starter and prefers no micro-management.
- Effective analytical & problem-solving skills. Ability to make decisions and/or mediate regarding affiliate challenges or concerns.
- Ability to be positive, highly adaptive, embrace change, share new ideas, and operate effectively as a team member and contributor.
- Proven success in a similar role & environment
- Genuine empathy towards clients and colleagues
- Very comfortable with new technology.
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions.
- 23 PTO Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401k + Employer Match
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.