Business Operations Manager
● Leading complex cross functional and global projects.
● Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
● Stakeholder management—Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
● Creation of project related process documents.
● Assist in training and mentoring new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes (for both Project Management and Green Belt disciplines).
● Green Belt Certified.
● PMP Certified.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience