Business Operations Analyst
Have you ever written a statement of work? Are you familiar with the concept of data store - networking? As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be the liaison between the subcontractor and end customer specifically on contracts. You will respond to questions about partner registrations, associated registrations issues, and customer engagement history.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leverage bills of materials, including product maintenance; writes statements of work (including work estimates), request for proposal, request for information, and proposal content.
- Maintains pre-sales pipeline data, develops plans, and takes actions to move opportunities to closure.
- Develops standardized templates of deliverables, including the statement of work framework, tools, demo lab and scripts, and services calculation.
- Leads scoping calls to validate service requested.
- Prioritizes time spent on opportunities based on potential return on investment.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail
- General IT knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled