Business Analyst/Gainsight Administrator
On a day to day basis, the Business Analyst Gainsight Administrator will continually identify and execute on improvement opportunities within FareHarbor's Gainsight implementation. As needed, the Gainsight Administrator will assist other BI team members with various data analysis and support.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Gainsight architecture and configuration.
- Works within FareHarbor departments, specifically the Account Management Team, to investigate data related issues, seeking to provide timely and productive solutions.
- Manage backend data from multiple systems (MixPanel, Google Analytics, CRM, ZenDesk, AirTable etc.) and apply them to the Gainsight dashboard.
- Maintain, clean, and correct databases (RedShift and POSTGRES) to ensure accurate reporting within Gainsight.
- Work with FareHarbor analysts to build layers within our database for better reporting capabilities.
- Create, manage, and automate large data movement to and from Gainsight backend.
- Provide daily support to all Gainsight users in the company.
- Ensure data integrity and make recommendations on best practices to end users.
- Develop and define KPIs for customer health
- Assist other team members with various data analysis projects as needed.
- Previous Gainsight or Salesforce experience
- Experience in Customer success or Account Management
- High attention to detail - data analysis
- Takes ownership throughout the lifecycle of new feature roll outs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with SQL/Postgresql
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events