Bilingual Customer Success Representative
Join the team that is transforming the way coaches and athletes interact!
If you are interested in playing a role in supporting innovative web app solutions for coaches and athletes then you have come to the right place! At TrainingPeaks we share a passion for creating the next best thing in the world of endurance training software and are looking for a customer care expert to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes.
As Bilingual Customer Success Representative, you will respond to and troubleshoot customer inquiries for both athletes and coaches across the entire TrainingPeaks product line, including TrainingPeaks.com, WKO, and Best Bike Split. This is a permanent, full-time, hourly position.
Your day-to-day in our open, collaborative workspace will look like:
- Resolving customer questions and issues via online ticketing system (ZenDesk), phone/Skype, online webinars, etc.
- Providing exceptional service for athletes and or coaches
- Encouraging the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate
- Performing other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Minimum of one year of experience as an Athlete and/or a Coach using TrainingPeaks
- Highly customer focused team player
- Proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
- Passion for endurance sports, health & fitness
- Proven and extensive experience using downloadable training devices (ex. heart rate monitors, GPS devices, power meters, etc…) with a working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks
- Working understanding of concepts around training and racing with a power meter
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills without a lot of direction or input
- Strong organizational and time management skills
It would be great for you to also have:
- Higher education/degree in business or fitness related field
- Experience as a Triathlete (as a coach and or athlete)
- Experience using Best Bike Split and/or WKO
- Experience with ZenDesk
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weightlifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, Alfred Music, and MakeMusic are all partnered brands under the umbrella company Peaksware in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Peaksware has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" six times and was voted #15 of 100 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list! Through a unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions and provides services focused solely on their respective markets to help guide people along their own journey of improvement and skill development.