Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for an Audio Visual Project Engineer/Technician (AV) with high attention to detail. This position is a part of the Zoom Rooms Professional Services team and involves working with clients to provide them with installation needs to revolutionize conference rooms.
- Prior 3 to 5 years with Audio Visual (AV) Installations
- Ability to solder connections
- Know how to terminate and properly test cat 5, 6 and audio video cables
- Experience with audio, video and control connections (example DB9, XLR, RJ45, HDMI, etc)
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including Extron, Crestron, Cisco and Polycom
- Clearone, QSC, Biamp audio experience
- Read and Interpret CAD architectural drawings
- Understand audiovisual flow drawings
- Basic Tool Knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to conduct installations including climbing ladders and using power tools
- Lifting of equipment of 50 lbs or more
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!